Stress may be a feeling of emotional or physical tension. It will return from any event or thought that produces you’re feeling annoyed, angry, or nervous. Stress
Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. In brief bursts, stress will be positive, like once it helps you avoid danger or meet a point. However, once stress lasts for an extended time, it should damage your health. So below we are discussing “Stress: Common effects & Stress reducing tips”.
Common effects of stress
Indeed, stress symptoms will have an effect on your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior. having the ability to acknowledge common stress symptoms will assist you to manage them. Stress that is left unrestrained will contribute to several health issues, like high force per unit area, cardiovascular disease, avoirdupois and polygenic disease.
On your body On your mood On your behavior
Change in sex drive irritability or anger Social withdrawal
Stomach upset Sadness or depression Exercising less often
Fatigue Feeling overwhelmed Tobacco use
Muscle tension or pain Restlessness Angry outbursts
Chest pain Lack of motivation or focus Drug or alcohol misuse
Headache Anxiety Overeating or undereating
Tips for reducing stress
People will learn to manage stress and lead happier healthier lives. If you will follow these tips you can get ride on stress easily. You’ll need to start with the subsequent tips:
- Always try to Keep a positive perspective.
- Accept that there are events that you just cannot manage.
- Be assertive rather than aggressive. Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs rather than changing into angry,
- defensive, or passive.
- Learn and apply relaxation techniques; strive meditation, yoga, or tai-chi.
- Exercise frequently, once your body will work then it will full fights against stress.
- Always try to Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Learn to manage some time additional effectively.
- Set limits fittingly and say no to requests.