Weight loss diet for women and men during COVID-19 lockdown epidemic
At the start of 2020, you made a New Year resolution that you will eat healthily, will do regular exercise and will reduce your extra body weight?
Perhaps, that time has come, and you have to do something about it now. You can start with small, gradual steps.
So let’s face it. You are in your home, completely locked down from the outer world. You have nothing to do. You eat, sleep, and Netflix most of the day.
By binge-watching Netflix and binge eating and snacking, you have put on excess weight, and now you are worried about it.
Don’t worry; we have compiled some weight loss tips and some quarantine exercises that you can easily follow during this lockdown. These 45 tips will help you lose some extra weight and will make you active.
- Try to cut back on salt
- Try to have most meals 4-5 hours before your sleep time
- Try not to snacking
- Try to stick to a balanced diet
- Try to cut down carbs and sugar
- Try not to drink sodas and carbohydrate drinks
- Include as many seasonal fruits and veggies in your diet
- Eat 2-3 fruits every day. Most fruits and vegetables are enriched with fiber that promotes weight reduction.
- Eat frequently
- Break your one large meal into 4 5 smaller meals
- Eating often will increase your metabolism and will help in reducing your weight quick
- Cut back on processed foods, tinned cans
- Have a hearty breakfast. A good breakfast does wonders for your metabolism
- Start your day with honey, lemon, and water
- Try to start intermittent fasting. There’s a 16:8 fasting window. You can start it today
- Drink lots of water. It sure makes a huge difference
- If you can’t do Intermittent fasting, try to avoid snacking and binge eating
- Drink black coffee. It would make you active and will make you feel less urge of food
- Try to consume wholesome foods
- Make your meals look good
- Add fiber products in your diet
- When eating, no matter how tasty your food avoids eating to full
- Stay on a calorie deficit diet
- Chew your food well
- Try to increase your physical activity
- You don’t have to be perfect. Just start already
- One day of bad eating doesn’t mean you have ruined it all. Don’t be depressed start over
- Don’t eat the same food every day; variety is everything
- Cut cakes, sugar, ice-cream
- Avoid fried items, burgers, pizza
- Try to eat dinner before sunset
- Breakfast should be the heaviest meal and dinner the least
- Have caffeine twice a day.
- Avoid stress.
- Sleep well.
- Exercise an empty stomach in the morning.
- Hydrate yourselves.
- Avoid junk foods.
- Minimize carbs and fats.
- Eat vegetarian food.
- Eat on time at 11 am lunch and 7 pm dinner at night if you feel hungry to take juice or lemon water.
- Take ginger and honey in the morning tea.
- Avoid sleeping in the day time