Yes! Drinking coffee while on a Keto diet and while intermittent fasting is an excellent way to enhance coffee’s fat metabolizing and fat burning qualities.
However you must drink it black with zero additives (sugar, cream, artificial sweeteners, etc.) in order to remain in a state of ketosis and in a no insulin fasted state
- Does water play a role in weight loss?
- Can you drink coffee on keto?
- What is the best weight lifting routine for weight loss?
- Weight loss diet tip 72
- Which one is best for weight loss, running or yoga?
- If you are on the Keto diet, can you tell me the success you’ve had with it?
- What should everyone know about weight loss?
- What are the long term weight loss habits?
- Has anyone tried the Red Tea Detox for weight loss?
- Is green coffee good for weight loss?
- What is your secret of weight loss naturally?
- Is “Red Tea Detox” effective in losing weight?
- Weight loss diet tip 83
- Weight loss diet tip 79
- Weight loss diet tip 64
- Weight loss diet tip 97
- Are bananas bad for weight loss?
- 100 tips to lose weight easy and fast that no one tells
- Is ketogenic diet good for your body?
- What are some great before/after weight-loss photos?