Yes! Drinking coffee while on a Keto diet and while intermittent fasting is an excellent way to enhance coffee’s fat metabolizing and fat burning qualities.
However you must drink it black with zero additives (sugar, cream, artificial sweeteners, etc.) in order to remain in a state of ketosis and in a no insulin fasted state
- How many eggs per day can someone eat on keto diet?
- Are baked beans keto?
- What are the side effects of weight loss drugs?
- Weight loss diet tip 100
- Weight loss diet tip 81
- When should one do a keto diet?
- Weight loss diet tip 90
- Weight loss diet tip 40
- Weight loss diet tip 73
- What are the best Superfoods for weight loss?
- Weight loss diet tip 82
- How do weight loss pills work?
- Weight loss diet tip 26
- Can I drink tea in the keto diet?
- Weight loss diet tip 15
- Is white rice bad for you if you are trying to lose weight?
- How long does it take to get keto adapted?
- Are carrots keto friendly?
- Weight loss diet tip 8
- Will eating a banana help me to gain weight and become fat?